I set up this blog to convey some random info on the flooding in Iowa, South Dakota, and Nebraska from random sources. There are much better sources than this for info, its just a collection of random news and information.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fwd: [Siouxland Flooding] Can I please at least post something to make...



Begin forwarded message:

Date: June 10, 2011 9:50:23 AM CDT
To: Siouxland Flooding <214651221891093@groups.facebook.com>
Subject: [Siouxland Flooding] Can I please at least post something to make...

Can I please at least post something to make people smile-a little?  I received an email from NE tourism this week.  Subject heading "Add Water For Summer Fun"  Uh...NE, I think no water needs to be added the last tiem I checked.
Stacy Travis9:50am Jun 10
Can I please at least post something to make people smile-a little? I received an email from NE tourism this week. Subject heading "Add Water For Summer Fun" Uh...NE, I think no water needs to be added the last tiem I checked.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment